PBCC can augment accounts receivable financing by advancing funds or provide a letter of credit to purchase the finished product itself from manufacturers worldwide.
The following is a list of general guidelines PBCC will apply to your application for purchase order financing:
- Your product must be broadly re-saleable.
- Your company and product must be established and proven in the marketplace.
- Pacific Business Capital must accounts receivable financing for all invoices generated from the completion of the purchase orders financed by PBCC.
- Your customer(s) must be credit-worthy.
- Payment terms on the purchase order to be financed must not exceed 60 days.
- PBCC must pay suppliers directly from any advances made on a financed purchase order.
- Pacific Business Capital Corporation will not finance purchase orders for service or progress/milestone billings.
- PBCC may also require additional collateral.
- You will need to complete PBCC's application and provide all supporting documentation requested.
- We will need three customer references currently purchasing the same product from your company.
- Your company will need to provide a list of the suppliers involved in completing the purchase order to be financed.
- Evidence of proper insurance coverage will be needed.
- We would like to have a brochure or information about your product.
Call Us Today!
(800) 916-3280 | (714) 957 - 0755